Tel No: 015242 41275
Our Rooms at The Wheatsheaf
The Wheatsheaf Inn & Hotel has eight en-suite bedrooms consisting of King Size doubles, Twins, a Family Room and a large room with a Four Poster bed
It is a perfect host for those family reunions or group getaways. All rooms are equipped with the usual tea and coffee making facilities, Digital TV and places to store luggage.
Check in on day of arrival is after 2pm and check out on day of departure is 11am. There is a room for storage of luggage outside of these times but items are left at the owners responsibility and must be requested in advance.
We are flexible with the layout of the rooms and in some additional beds can be made up to cater for small families please ask us for more details.
Why Not Stay For Longer?
It's even better to stay more than one night with us..
Cooked breakfast is served between 8am and 9am with Continental being available by request only, from 7.30 am onwards.
|Room Type||PEAK SEASON
April – October
|OFF PEAK SEASON
November – March
(3 nights for the price of 2 available)
(including single charge)
(13yrs and over)
(between 3 & 13yrs)
(per person per night)
* This is valid until 31st December 2013 (prices may vary on certain theme dates) New price list effective 1st January 2013
Note: There is opportunity for group discount and last minute offers so for the latest price and availability give us a call and speak to a member of the team.
- DOGS £15 per dog per stay
- CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST available and left out through the night
- DEPOSIT is first nights stay paid in full.
- TRAVEL COT is available but guest must bring their own bedding
- CHECK IN from 2pm
- CHECK OUT by 11am
- LATE CHECKOUT available for £15 checkout by 2pm later is charged at extra night stay as per above prices.
- Non resident breakfast: £7.50
- Packed lunch available upon request at £5 per person
- 3 for 2 applies on stays starting Monday or Tuesday only during off - peak
3 for 2 Midweek Break
Stay any 3 nights starting Monday or Tuesday and only pay for 2 nights
** Off Peak Only